Sunday, February 14, 2016

The best Valentine's dates!

This year we continued the tradition of me taking Hudson on a Valentine's date and Matt taking Hadley. And we let the pick just what they wanted to do. Hudson had the hardest time deciding but finally landed on Main Event for some laser tag. He decided we would just eat pizza there and, of course, he wanted to play some games as well. We had so much fun together laughing and being crazy. He also takes the "date" quite seriously and opens all the doors for me. He even says "ladies first" at every opportunity that comes up. I had quite the perfect Valentine's date! I even got roses to start the night off...


Matt and Hadley had their own night planned. He started with giving her a bouquet of balloon flowers. She loved it and thought they were so fun. Hadley chose Upper Crust for dinner and then some shopping at the mall. She didn't stray from last year and I imagine its because she made out pretty well with her daddy last year. They went to Dillards, Claires, and Justice and she came home with lots to show me. She especially loved the outfit and shoes she picked out. I think Hadley and her daddy did a great job...and she clearly has him wrapped around her little finger! He said it was a fun night and she was really appreciative and sweet about all they did together.























No comments:

Post a Comment