Thursday, February 11, 2016

School Valentine's parties

Hudson and Hadley had their Valentine's parties on different days because of Hudson not being in school on Thursdays. I loved it because it allowed me to go to both. I'll be sad next year when I have to split my time between both classes. Hudson woke up excited to dress up for his party. We made sure to wear some red and I dropped him off at 8. I went back to school at 10:30 for the party. He had the best time. It's always mass chaos at these parties but I love seeing how much he has matured in the last year and how he can handle it so much better now. We made a craft together and I sat with him while he ate his cookie. They didn't open their Valentine's sacks but sent them home to open later...smart move by the teachers! I had fun day with my littlest Valentine!





Thursday was Hadley's party. She was so excited to have a uniform free day and get to wear something Valentine's themed. We waited a little long to think of what she was going to wear and we were digging through clothes looking anything that worked. She ended up putting her outfit together herself and she looked so cute! Hadley's party was at the end of the day so Hudson and I had our typical thursday of gymnastics, errands, and playing and then he got to join me for the party. Hadley has just the best time with her friends and has a permanent smile on her face. They did a little craft as well and then got to have ice cream and open their boxes. It was a fun afternoon spent with my sweet girl!








No comments:

Post a Comment