Sunday, September 27, 2015

Del City Softball tournament and Hudson's belt test

Our team decided to play one more softball tournament for the fall. It was supposed to be pretty great weather and the girls were excited. I, however, wasn't thrilled that I would miss the first game as I came home from a wedding in Dallas. Thankfully, one game is all I missed. They had lost the game but played great and Matt made sure and got me a couple good videos. When I got to the fields the kids were eating lunch and hanging out before the 3:00 game. This is, by far, always their favorite part. 



Heading back in for game 2.






The girls loved picking out a few of these necklaces and Hadley was even sweet enough to buy Hadley one. Why can't I come up with something gimmicky that all the kids want to buy?!


I don't have very many pics from the games but a lot of videos! And I'm not even sure what we ended up placing but we played awesome. We got put in the hardest bracket which was pretty frustrating and of the top 3 teams we had to play 2 of them. It made us even more proud of how hard these girls tried.

After Hadley's last game it was time for us to head back to Edmond for Hudson's belt test. I was a little worried how this would go as he was really tired but he sucked it up and did great. He passed his test and earned his brown belt. He is really grasping the importance of moving on to the next belt and takes such pride in each one. We are definitely loving the influence Christian Karate Academy is having on him!




No comments:

Post a Comment