Saturday, April 5, 2014

Father/Daughter dance, year 2

Hadley had her second father/daughter dance and was even more excited than last year. She helped me pick out her dress and since she wore pink last year she was excited to find a blue one this year. She also helped me pick out which shirt her daddy should wear to match her. We had a fun morning of soccer and a birthday party and then I took her for a special trip to Blo where she got her hair fixed for the dance. She has wanted to get her hair done there ever since I got mine done for a wedding a couple months back. So I booked the appointment and went straight there after the birthday party. She loved getting her hair washed and was all smiles as the lady curled her hair. 







All dressed and ready so I was able to take a few pictures of her while we waited for daddy to finish up. She is growing up so fast but love these moments of her cherishing her time with her daddy.








These two have such a special bond and although Hadley loves to be right by my side most of the time, I know her daddy has such a special place in her heart. She just lights up when they spend time together and loves every single compliment she ever gets from him.





Hadley and her best friend in the neighborhood, Charlotte. Matt sent me a text about an hour after they got there and said that Hadley and Charlotte were tearing up the dance floor. Apparently, they were stealing the show and holding their own with all the big girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment