Friday, January 31, 2014

January extras

With the holidays over, I feel like we have had a little time to let things slow down. Therefore, I have a lot less posts but several random pictures to talk about:

Hadley had a stubborn splinter in her food that we could not get out. We had tried everything and decided to soak her foot while she was at my parents and see if that helped. Hudson decided he wanted a spa treatment as well and quickly rolled up his pants to participate:



The kids all trying to watch the same movie on one iPad:


No front teeth hasn't seemed to stop her ability to eat an apple. 


A couple evening cuddle pictures:




There are times when I make poor choices and this was one of them. Hudson wanted a lollipop. As a reward for being good all day I took him to a new candy shop in town and let him pick this out. He didn't even like it, ate only what is pictured, and managed to rub sticky hands all over my windows and car. But he sure was excited.


Hudson has gotten super attached to me at night. He insists that I put him down and we've even developed a horrible habit of me having to lay beside his crib for about 5-10 minutes before I leave. I always make it a point to try and leave before he falls asleep but this particular night he asked to hold my hand and when I did he immediately shut his eyes, put his thumb in his mouth, and passed out. It was just too sweet and a moment I will definitely miss someday!


Another birthday party (this time for Emme) at Paint Your Art Out. We have quite the collection going on and I need to get them all hung in our playroom. I was not able to make it until the end of the party and when I got there everyone was commenting on how good Hadley's was. She is quite the artist and I was pretty impressed as well.


I love getting pictures from Kristin while I'm at work and this one is one of my favorites. He was on his way to school and pretty happy!

A rare, warm day in the middle of winter called for a short-sleeved shirt and leggings. And for some reason she was even a little bashful when I asked her to smile for me. She looks SO big in the backseat now!


Paint Your Art Out Party #4. This time painting an owl for Story's 7th birthday. She was concentrating so hard on what the instructor was teaching.


Hadley and Mary Beth after Charlottes 6th birthday party. This was a weekend of birthdays!


After all the birthdays we enjoyed some more nice weather. Hadley and Hudson wanted to ride their horse down the sidewalk. We definitely got some interesting looks!



Got all our superhero powers today! Superman underwear, Batman shirt, and Spiderman hat. We are a little obsessed these days...

Love getting ear to ear smiles like these....



After Nana passed away we were able to get one of her pianos for our house. We originally did not have a place to put it but after having it painted a beautiful gray we ended up loving it in our family room. Hopefully, Hadley will be interested in piano lessons soon.


A few more cute pictures of our growing boy...




James' 6th birthday party at Elevation trampoline park. They LOVED jumping on the trampolines and were so sweet to each other the entire time. In fact, there was a little boy that kept hitting Hadley in the face while playing dodgeball. Hudson watched him do it, got so mad, bounced over to the kid, got right in his face, and said, "stop hitting my sissy!!!!" It was so sweet and funny. Then he jumped right in the game and made sure to throw his ball at the kid EVERY single time! Love how protective he is already. 




Another sorry game and you can guess who is winning by her face.


I love going up to school to eat lunch with Hadley and when I do I can't wait to see what the teacher has hung outside her classroom. This was preparing for Valentine's Day and the kids had each written their own response to Mrs. Burshek's questions. I smiled when I saw that Hadley had said she would like to have 100 hearts...

...but then I really giggled when I saw that she didn't want 100 boyfriends!


Went into Hudson's room to check on him before bed. He made sure to get bear covered up before falling asleep. He is just so peaceful and precious when he is sleeping. Makes me want to just sit and stare at him.

Cutest little cheerleader all ready for school.


Kristin sent me this at work today....BEDHEAD!

And to finish with one of my favorites! I hope she always likes being her...because she is absolutely perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment