Monday, November 25, 2013

Hadley's first eye exam

After complaining of headaches and her eyes hurting for a couple weeks I decided (with the help of Erin) to get Hadley in for an eye exam. It is pretty much inevitable that she will need glasses someday but I was just hoping it wouldn't be so soon. However, we have had many ailments in her kindergarten class and Hadley seems to come home daily thinking something is wrong with her body. So part of me thought she just wanted glasses and part of me thought something very well could be wrong. Turns out her eyes are pretty much perfect for right now and she does not need glasses! But the funny thing of it all is that she had told me the entire time that she did not want glasses, however, as soon as the doctor told us that her eyes were great her face completely dropped and you could see the disappointment. I told her glasses were not all they were cracked up to be and she should feel very lucky that she can see so well. Miraculously, her eyes have not hurt since and her headaches have disappeared! 


A little "city" we built while waiting on the doctor to come in.


No comments:

Post a Comment