Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New Ideas

So I have never had any interest in starting a blog even though I love to look at my friend's blogs. I have actually gotten some great ideas on things to do with the family and especially with my kids. But the reason I decided to start this blog came from an idea off my friend Kristen's blog. She compiles all her blogs into a software program that then prints out a book. I figured this will be the perfect way for me to journal what is going on in our lives and all the things I never want to forget with our kids. Hopefully, it will be something fun to look back on as we grow as a family. I am not the best writer and have absolutely no intention of my blog being spread thoughout the web for people to read, maybe just some family members if they are at all interested.


Looking forward to another year of memories....

No comments:

Post a Comment