Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mickel Donalds


I could not be happier with how Hadley has adjusted to having a little brother and not getting 100% of our attention anymore. In fact, she loves him more than I could have ever imagined! She kisses him every morning, wants to change diapers, cries if I let him cry because she says it hurts his feelings, and tells him she will miss him everytime she leaves. She is such a good big sister. But Saturday she had had enough. He was in a fussy mood of needing to be held all day and she finally cried and said, "I don't want you to hold him, I just want you to play with me." So I decided we needed a little time together. Matt watched Hudson and I asked Hadley what she wanted to do. I wasn't really expecting her to say play at Mickel Donalds (which is what she calls McDonalds) but that's what she wanted and that's what we did! We called LaNeale and Holland to meet us and the girls had a blast. Here is a funny picture:

The girls pulled up these infant highchairs to the tv and climbed up in them all by themselves. I guess for a moment the Disney channel became slightly more important than the giant indoor playground....

No comments:

Post a Comment