Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's parties and Valentine's Day


Well, a little bit of a bummer Valentine's Day for Hudson. He came home sick from school on the 13th and had to miss his Valentine's parties the next day at school. He was sad to miss but felt terrible enough I don't think he minded watching tv on the couch all day. I was able to stay home from work with him so we rested all morning, Mama came over for me to go to Hadley's Valentine's party, and then we rested more all afternoon. I think it was good for both of us and I was thankful to still be able to spend time with Hadley at school. Every single party is a reminder that it is her last school party year and I would NOT want to miss any of it! Hadley loved going by Hudson's room, picking up his Valentines bag, and bringing them home for him to open. It sure made his day!
















This was a sweet Valentine's gift from Hadley's friend, John Paul. I feel like it only needs to be documented since this is her first "crush." He had asked her a few weeks back what her favorite candy was...all with plans of getting it for her.




No comments:

Post a Comment