Saturday, February 24, 2018

Father Daughter Dance

Every year I say the same thing...its one of Hadley's most anticipated days of the year! She loves her Daddy and loves this day with him. We always get to pick out a new dress and she gets spoiled by her daddy. This year they went to Shoguns with the Erik and Lottie, and Ryan and Peyton. Matt is a man of few pictures so I don't get a lot and have to overload them with pictures before they leave instead! :) I think they had a great time! Hudson and I got our own date...picking out and building a lego set.


















Pictures from the dance. I LOVE this selfie of the two!!


And Hudson sure does have a way with the ladies. They all came over screaming when they saw Hadley and asked Matt to take a picture of them with her. Then they asked Matt to send it to Hudson so he could see them!



No comments:

Post a Comment