Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last day of Pre-K

Oh, wow! This day was so much harder than I thought it would be. I am so proud of Hadley and how much she learned in Pre-K this year. She has matured so much and loves to go to school more than anywhere else. I feel like I owe so much of this to her school and her fabulous teachers, Mrs. Jill and Mrs. Debbie. I have never met more compassionate teachers that made each child in their class feel so loved. They are included in most of Hadley's prayers and she gets so excited to go see them each Tuesday and tell them about her weekend. So it is understandable that although I am so excited for summer and spending more time with my girl, I am very emotional about this year coming to an end. I am excited for Hadley to move up to the "big school" where she will begin wearing uniforms and continue learning to read. But I am not excited for her to be there five days a week rather than the three she has been gone this year. I have a whole summer to cherish as much time as I can with her before I allow her to grow up just a little bit more!

To celebrate the end of a great school year, Hadley's friend Prestyn had all the pre-k classes over for an after school party in their family "barn." The kids had a great time with their sack lunches, bounce houses, bikes, and bubbles. We sure will miss these kids as many will go on to their district schools.





One last picture of Hadley's class on the last day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment