Monday, July 11, 2011

6 years and counting...

...since I married my best friend. In six years we have helped one another through dental school, started our first jobs together, bought 2 dogs, bought one house, built another house, had two kids, and been there for each other though it all.

This picture is just a few months before we got engaged:



Life is much more hectic than it was 6 years ago. But I love our life! I love spending every day with my best friend and I love that we have learned from mistakes along the way. I love watching him be the best dad he can be and how much our children adore him. We have laughed together, cried together, and prayed together. But most importantly we have supported each other through every stage of our 6 year marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment