Saturday, March 12, 2011

We have a very happy boy in our house...



....Matt.

Matt decided the other day that he could not possibly go any longer. He just HAD to sign up for the golf membership at our neighborhood golf club. I have a feeling I may be losing my husband to golf a little more this summer! But we are so ready for Hadley to start playing golf so hopefully this summer she will enjoy getting out there with him. On this perfect Saturday morning he is going to play golf with some friends down the street and I get to have a day with the kids, probably spent outside all day! Hadley already has plans of waving to her daddy as he passes our house on the golf cart and then going down to the park.

Hadley playing with her new golf clubs her daddy got her

Daddy giving Hadley some lessons

A few pictures from the park:


Hard to keep him on the blanket anymore

Hadley swinging...with her hair covering her face but its the best I got!

I LOVE weekends with warm weather and look forward to many more. Tomorrow we are going to the lake for the first time this year and I am guessing we are going to be spending many, many weekends there. We already have one lake rat, lets hope #2 loves the lake just as much.

On another note, we had a LOT of fires in Oklahoma yesterday. We need rain....bad! My parents actually got a phone call yesterday that they were evacuating parts of the lake due to a fire heading that direction. Pretty scary but although many people had some damage, the fire did not come too close to my parents house. Thank you, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment