Friday, July 28, 2017

White Water

We had our second annual Baker-Holloman White Water outing planned and I ended up having to cover for a Dr. in the morning. Thankfully, the kids were SO excited to come to work with me and didn't mind waiting until 11 to go. They packed bags to play games in my office and even got their teeth cleaned while there. They were so good and all the girls in the office loved visiting with them! Inbetween patients we even had some fun with snapchat and taking pictures. I LOVE my days with them.











The last patient walked out and we were speedy changing our clothes and heading out the door. We ended up beating the Bakers to White Water and while waiting out front I had an wonderful picture fail in the bright sun!


They went straight to the lily pad ropes course. I was so impressed with both kids. They aren't even tall enough to touch the lily pads so instead of getting to rest at all they had to shimmy across the ropes the entire way. They were definitely the smallest kids to make it across.


All four are here and ready to play!



Dippin Dots for the win...always! They start talking about them before we even get here.




I mean....these two are the cutest kids ever! And I'm loving those little summer freckles they are both getting.


Asked for a simple picture on the way up the stairs and someone has to always be silly! Will looks so annoyed but then turned and did the exact same thing.





Sweet buddies!



How long will it be before she doesn't let me hold her?! I love this!



We had such a fun day! The water was a little chilly at first but it made for the perfect day once the hot sun came out. We look forward to this day each summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment