Thursday, June 30, 2016

June Pics

June was such a busy month with a family vacation, Hadley's birthday, and Hadley going to Kanakuk that I have very few pictures not in seperate posts. But here's to the beginning of summer...

We spent lots of time at the pool, getting sno cones, and cooling off in the early heat of summer. 




I just LOVE this picture of Hadley brushing her teeth. Still so little she has to use a step stool at the sink but looking so grown up too. Those mismatched clothes, her sports bra, and holding her hair back just makes the picture to me!


The kids had another year of Vacation Bible School at Crossings. Hudson was in a friend of mine's class so I got lots of pictures of him throughout the week. Unfortunately, I got none of Hadley. But they both had a blast! Hudson was in class with a bunch of new kids that will be in Kindergarten with him and Hadley had several friends from school with her in her class. Such a fun week!






These last three pics were taken during Hadleys week at Kanakuk. Sleepy boy that I will never get tired of taking pictures of, relaxing on the couch with Hudson, and working in his Kindergarten workbook. Hudson is such a little sponge and always wanting to learn! Sure hopes that continues!





A quote I don't want to forget...I was laying in bed with Hudson while he was trying to fall asleep. He said, "Mommy, when I die I will go to Heaven and I will look and look for you until I find you. A lot of people have died so it will probably take me a long time though.

This boy and his sweet heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment